Wednesday 20 March 2013

Dekang Cola E-liquid Review


So previously I reviewed 5 dekang E-liquids that were absolutely horrible. You might be thinking why am I getting another Dekang?!?!?! Well,first off,this is Cola. And I loved the Hangsen Red Cola and I was passing by this shop that was selling this so I went and smell it first. It smells similar to the Hangsen red cola so I decided to just get it. It turns out a pretty nice E-juice. New packaging,nice tip and better quality bottle. Vapour production on this E-juice is solid. PG based but it does the job in that department. Flavour? A good cola taste. Very similar to Hangsen Red cola flavour. Throat hit? Pretty good..

PROS:
+Nice bottle,tip
+Smells like cola
+Good refreshing cola flavour

Cons:
-Not much to say really..

Conclusion: Well,this is an overall pretty good vape. If you love cola,you'll love this. Hangsen or Dekang,you pick. They are both from China and both similar. So yeah, thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment